3.03.2015

Brave You

Hi everyone,

Our Brave kit is live!


We want to see you be Brave. We really do. What can you do to step out of your comfort zone and get BRAVE?

Allow me to help give some inspiration by sharing a little bit more about one of my pages.

This kit is so full of amazing symbolism... not to mention amazing product!


Recently, I have taken the step to take back my health. A group of friends and I have started the Whole30. Some might say it's scary, difficult or takes some guts but, I have not felt any of those things.  In fact, I'm so tired of living in this body and feeling the way I do, I'm actually excited!

I think what makes me Brave, is my willingness to share and be transparent. What I have learned is that by stepping out of my comfort zone, I find that there are others in this world that are experiencing the same thing and that is invigorating!




God. My friends. A good attitude. All these things are helping me step out of my comfort zone and, not only improve my health but, also be public and transparent about it. I plan to retake a photo of myself in the post after the 30 days. And, I'll repeat. If taking care of me is Brave... then it's pretty easy.


No comments: