12.18.2012

Paper Strips with Nicole



Hi everyone! I just wanted to share a layout that I created using the December "Release" kit. I loved this kit because it had lots of great things in it and the Crate Paper is to die for! I loved the different strips of pattern on the paper, so I decided to just cut them out and place them on my layout. I added a few stickers as well to add a bit more color to my layout. I've been wanting to create a layout using paper strips and the Crate Paper made it easy! The strips were already there in the paper, I just cut them out and adhered them to my layout. And as for the title, I just LOVE it. I hand-painted the title using a paint brush and the gold Ranger ink! I must admit, as I was painting the title on my layout, I had butterflies in my stomach... The layout was completely done... except for the title so I could have easily messed the entire layout up  But, sometimes, trying something new can be fun!



No comments: