12.28.2015

Behind the Art with Stacey

I hope you enjoy your last kit this month.  May it bring you peace and joy during this busy holiday time.  I used this kit as a means to really reflect on how I align my life.  I focused on what I need to be centered and aligned.  I find that when I live in that space, I attract positivity and love.  That is the best feeling.

I decided to go with a huge title on this page.  It states exactly what I need to be me.


There are certain things that really help to align me.  Things like spending quality time with family, laughing with friends, fostering my relationship with my kids.  Then there are things just reserved for me.  Think trips to Target or days spent at the flea market.  I used a photo from a recent flea market trip.  My sister in law calls it my happy place.  She is right.  I love the hunting of the hidden gems and treasures.  Mostly, I love the company.


The page is relatively simple.  I used a strong floral to represent the women in my family.  I then grounded the photo with the pink tag, having the arrow point to the title.  This page makes me happy in a simple way, much like family.

No comments: