12.31.2015

Behind the Art with Stacey


This summer brought lots of changes for my family.  My husband was no longer home with us each day as he took on a new job.  It was so odd to no longer have him around to help us fill the days and make memories.  I decided to realign things and really embrace the quality time with just the kids and me.

It was really life changing.  To just go freely with the day and have adventures, to be present in that moment was pretty cool.  It brought mindfulness to my life. 


Again, the page is simple.  It is more about the bold words along the top that communicate my feelings.  It is more about the photo and the embellishments I chose to use to convey how much these two mean to me.


I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to appreciate my blessings.  It shifted me at the core.

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Beautiful layout! Very nice to see you and the kids embracing the change in your life. So often it is very difficult to get used to big changes. Well done! Happy New Year!

Clipping Solutions said...


This is really so much needful for the digital marketers.Thanks a lot for your lovely blog post.
Background Removal Service

Lisa Resnick said...


Great sites.Very helpful blog for me.Thanks for sharing this blog
clipping path service provider