11.04.2015

Behind the Art with Jen

 Hi Artsy friends!!  I had so much fun with this kit!!!  Love this stencil in there that has some very powerful words of encouragement.  I decided to use it in the background with some Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Gesso applied through the stencil. 


 My husband always says I have a gift for mess.  I think it's more that I make lots of artwork and therefore make a creative art mess.  It's part of the process.  I tend to grab and go!  So, he nags me to clean it up and I use my gifts of making art.  The give me a break word bubble was perfect for this page!
 Through my art making, I discover new ways to use products.  My gift of creativity gives me lots of ways to discover things about myself and my life.  This page has lots of layers just like my creative insides.  Lots of layers to sort through in a visual way! 

No comments: