9.28.2015

Behind the Art with Stacey

For my last page this month, I reflected on my inner child and how that relates to my marriage.  I truly believe that the most telling way you know you are in love is if your inner child feels safe.  I am thankful that I have had the chance to experience that.


I immediately fell hard for the Sigh card and thought it was perfect for the idea of love.  I used the tone on tone to create a subtle, yet textured feel.  Those two parts go together well.  I also layered alphabet letters in similar tones to make the word Love.  


I layered some of the blue sayings to finish off the sentiments on the page.

I told the story of how my inner child feels about my husband.  Trust and vulnerability are difficult, but the right relationship can make it all worth it.  Don't be afraid to explore all aspects of your inner child and how it relates to your life.





No comments: