9.24.2015

Behind the Art with Felecia

Its time for my final project from the Inside Out Inner Child kit...I'm sort of sad to see this kit go.

Its been amazing for me to get back in touch with that little scamp...I'm a very serious person who has a very difficult time joking around about myself, so this month's projects have been freeing and touching and have kept me smiling from ear to ear!

For the final project, I wanted to remind that little one that no matter what, she is so loved...loved beyond reason, loved no matter what. 

Not long ago, I re-discovered a box of photos of me when I was a child. I have been thoroughly enjoying rediscovering these shots of me...and the memories that go along with them.

These two spoke to me...spoke to what I feel like my inner child would look like if she could manifest herself for real. 

The Authentique paper with hearts is just so much fun!  And I love the striped paper as a background. I used some journaling cards and a couple of the die cuts to get a bit of layering done to frame the photos. 

I used the Faber Castell brush pen to freehand some border lines for dimension and color. 


The Fancy Pants mixed alphas are perfectly playful for a title like this. It makes me think of the newpaper / magazine cut out pictures I used to make when I was a kid. 


As is my habit, I cut of the chalkboard label into to pieces to add to both the top and bottom and provide some grounding. for the rest. 


My journaling is a simple reminder to myself...you are loved. Be at peace.

As a final project, this is probably my favorite. It definitely speaks to my heart.

Peace, ya'll!


No comments: