8.27.2015

Behind the Art with Felecia

I've got one final layout to share from the Inside Out Live Your Dream kit. 

This time, I addressed a dream I only get to indulge in once in a while, but that I hope to indulge in more as time goes on - the beach.

I LOVE THE BEACH.

Its not for everyone - I get that. Some people are mountain people and some people are desert people and some people are city people. But I love the sand and the sound of water in waves and the smell of salt in the air. 

I pray to one day have a house on the water, where I can just throw open the windows and listen to the waves.

The Pinkfresh Studio paper is just awesome..I love this line!




I tried out my new layering technique again and really liked how the papers all stacked up to make some dimension.


Once again, the letters included in the kit are the PERFECT size and shape, but didn't pop for my layout...so I colored them with a teal pen and got just what I was looking for. 

I ended by splattering a little gold mist and adding some washi from my stash to make "waves" and "sand".

This one dream I hope to be living more sooner rather than later!!!

Peace, ya'll!



No comments: