4.21.2015

Behind the Art with Melissa

The page I'm sharing today showcases how you can create a visual journaling page without photos. We use the product from the scrapbooking industry but, you don't have to document, with a photo, like you would for a page recording an event.

I was inspired by the Bible verse that relates to the power of God. When it comes to my faith, I appreciate the opportunity to record my thoughts and feeling while combining with a piece of scripture.

When I don't feel strong enough, when I feel weak and worn out, I rely on my faith in God.


This page has a lot of activity going on with the different patterns. For someone who really likes clean and simple, it was hard for me to fully accept this page. ha! But, that gold polka dot was so much fun and it's such a classic design. And, I suppose, when we feel pulled in many directions and are too busy, we begin to get worn out. So... without even realizing it, I got some symbolism thrown in there. :)


Thank you for stopping by today. I hope that you try creating a page just for the sake of journaling and not documenting a photo. :) 



No comments: