2.12.2015

Behind the Art with Felecia

This man is the love of my life...

Now, I'm not perfect - and neither is he...but somehow we manage this just fine - hence the somewhat messy grouping of bits and pieces.

We go around and around - sometimes he's the "strong" one and sometimes its me. I wanted to symbolize our journey around and around by drawing a crazy circle with the mist. 


As marriage journeys go, ours is filled with stars and sparkles...not quite what I ever expect, and yet, somehow just right...so I pulled the stars out of the bits and pieces and augmented them with some sequins. 


I suppose its somewhat odd to fill a page with pink and sequins and then feature a man...but this is the place he has in my heart. The place where the glimmer lies, the place where my stars lie, the place where my love is.

Peace, ya'll


No comments: