12.08.2014

Behind the Art with Stacey

Happy December!  Can you believe we are here already?  Time seems to be zooming by these days!  The newest Inside Out kit is full of fun patterns and happy colors, all meant to help you discover your authentic self. 

For my first page of the month, I focused on what helps me stay most authentic, my family.

 
I got artsy, using the stencil to make my own "patterned paper."  I decided to scatter three hearts to the side.  Those three people truly hold my heart.  I decorated the inside with the yellow enamel shapes, making the top heart pop out with the tag and button.
 
 
I put the small yellow tag along the top as well and documented my family's name and the year.  I like to note the date on most pages.  I used the thicker side of the kit marker on the outside of the heart and the fine point to do the rest.

 
I love the sentiment tag alongside the photo.  It sums up my feelings.  I extended my cluster by placing a white frame along the right side and placing the 1=3 inside it.  Then I told my story.  There is an authentic love.  It began with Steve and has grown tremendously to include my kids. 
 
This page holds lots of meaning and heart!
 
 
 

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Stacey I absolutely love what you did with those heart stencils! Love this page so much.