11.19.2014

Behind the Art with Jen


 My kids love each other so much.  Yes, they argue and annoy each other but they would do anything for each other right now!  I hope they know how lucky they are to have a brother.  When I catch them being sweet to each other or offering to help each other, my heart is so happy!  I love that they play with each other.  I know there will be a time when the older one wants his own space and will grow out of the interests that they share but for now, I'm lucky!


 I scribble/ sketched the heart with a Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft PITT Artist pen and some splatters with the Shimmer spray. 
 Journaling around the heart gives the page movement and frames the beautiful photo of my boys!
  I am a lucky Mom!  I love those sweet kids and love watching them grow up together!


No comments: