7.28.2014

Behind the Art with Stacey

I had the amazing opportunity to travel to Sedona this spring.  It was a special trip with my husband to celebrate our wedding anniversary!  We caught a sunset one night and it was so special.  A series of events led us to this beautiful overlook where we watched.  At that moment, life was perfect.  I saw the miracle in all things.  I had to scrap it!

 
I obviously used the hearts to represent the love we have for each other.  I love the tag about enjoying little things.  There were so many of nature's wonders that floored us.  I was in love with every plant and every scene I saw.  The red jagged paper represents the red rocks of Sedona.  It was heaven on earth. 

 
To build my title, I cut the adventure from a sheet of the paper in the kit.  I love how free it is and makes the page feel relaxed.  I wish I could go back to that moment and feel how right the world was every time I feel stressed or worried.  I used the binoculars to show how we were sight seeing!

 
This is the story about how it all relates to perspective.  Steve and I were feeling the exact same thing at the exact moment.  It was magical.
 
 

No comments: