6.16.2014

Behind the Art with Stacey

When I found out the kit for June involved the theme of Direction, I immediately thought of my own direction in life.  I specifically imagined my future.  I have been a special education teacher for twenty years now.  I am more than halfway to my retirement and I think I have found what my second career might be.

My direction might involve my love for home design.

 
I love to shop for home décor, choosing different colors, themes and patterns. It is my happy place. I have this idea all worked out in my head. I can shop your house for you, changing groupings and using what you have. I can then shop from high to low to add individuality and good design. It is a crazy dream, but I have it.
 
I used the big bold J'adore speech bubble to accentuate the fact that it is my happy place.

 
I love this little cluster, purposefully using the house and the "yes to all of the above" since they totally fit the theme.  Pages should help you to dream big, to visualize in an artistic way.  This page is simple, but it stands for so much.  Maybe it is the beginning of the next chapter.
 
 

No comments: