6.26.2014

Behind the Art with Heather: Job 23:10

Hey! It's Heather here to share with you my last layout I created for Scrapbooking from the Inside Out… it's sad, but I'm leaving the design team for now. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here on the team and am excited to see what more SFTIO has in store for you! 

DIRECTION. It's something we all have had to deal with. Making choices as to which way we need to go. It's scary sometimes! I had the idea to use my favorite verse on a project, because it fits the theme of direction SO well.  





"But he knoweth the way that I take." Whether that path is straight and easy-going or hilly and curvy. It's a comfort for me to know that my Heavenly Father knows me and cares for me. And HE knows where I'm going. I don't know how many times I have referred to this verse over the past year or so. And it's in the book of Job, of all places! Do you know how much Job had to go through?! Basically all of his belongings taken away or destroyed, including his family! And he still said, "God knows the way I take." Wow. What a challenge. Through everything you go through, you can still have God as your guide. :)

P.S. I actually have this painted on a HUGE canvas hanging in my room. It's a nice reminder to take a deep breath and remember that God knows the direction that I am going. 

So that's a very short gist of my page. Hope you enjoyed it! See you around sometime! :) 


No comments: