5.15.2014

Behind the Art with Heather: Be Still

Hey! It's Heather here again to share another page I made with this month's "Intuition" kit.






I was really inspired for the content of this page from browsing Pinterest. (Pinterest is the best!) I just looked up the word "intuition" and I got lots of photos of yoga, meditation, etc. Check out our Pinterest board for some inspiration. 

So that got me to thinking. Do I take the time to detach myself from life and listen to my heart? I saw something that said intuition was God whispering to you. So, do I take time to be still and listen to God? Just a thought! 

I used a photo of the beach because, well, why not? When I think of  relaxation and perfect peacefulness, I think of the beach. That beautiful sandy shore and blue blue water is calling my name… Maybe you could use a photo of your area of meditation on a layout. Maybe you relax in a hammock in your backyard. Or maybe on vacation. Somewhere where you can connect to yourself. 

My journaling reads: "Be still and listen. Is there something your intuition is trying to tell you? Sometimes it's easy to get caught up in life and forget that we already know the answers to some of our problems. All we need to do is stop and listen." 

Sometimes I think we over-think things. At least I know I do! When in reality, our intuition already knows what to do in that particular situation. I don't always trust my intuition, but sometimes I think it would be better if I would just listen to what my heart is telling me. I think my heart knows more than I give it credit for. ;)

Thanks for joining me for another Behind the Art post! :)


No comments: