11.18.2013

Behind the Art with Lori

I hope you are enjoying your November! As you know, 
we're showcasing our WISDOM kit this month. 
Here's a little insight into this layout:


When I was thinking about this month's theme, I thought about 
when wisdom is most needed....and thought about when we are faced with choices and decisions, that's when we want to be wise and make the right ones. 
I loved this quote: "Begin, be bold, and venture to be wise" by Horace. 


There are so many different choices and paths we are faced with daily, 
sometimes we just need to begin.
I pulled in the symbolism of arrows and "direction" with the patterned paper and cork arrows. 
I also wanted to use the clip to show this as a "reminder" 
of what do do when faced with a choice. 
I'm glad to have shared this...I know this is a universal struggle. We
all want to make the right choices, we want to be bold and wise and
happy. I'm glad to have the reminder. 


I hope you are exploring wisdom with us the month! 
Remember, you can get your kit here.
Our inspiration page is jam packed. 
Join us on the forums for challenges and chatter.
Make sure to check out the gallery!
And like us on facebook to keep up with all the latest!
xo
Lori

No comments: