So how do you go about incorporating these into your layouts if you haven't used them before. There are different ways of using them, but here's just a few:
- use journaling cards as a layer under your photos
- use larger poster type pages by tearing them into strips and using them to add texture to your layout
- if the card contains word art, cut it out if you like it. You don't have to use the whole card.
- cut the letters from the card or paper individually, and use them in a ransom style title
- use your punches and punch out interesting shapes from the cards
Here are just a couple ways that I used journal cards and subway art inspired paper from the Ambition kit:
So have fun playing with your journal cards, subway art, book paper and other nontraditional embellishments and show us what you did!