9.18.2013

Behind the Scenes with Lori: Ambition

Hi there!! Lori here to give you a little "behind the scenes" info about this layout:


What prompted you to pick this take on AMBITION?
Whew! Isn't that the truth, though? How often do we let comparison steal our joy?
 How do you feel about the message of your layout?
This is such a reminder of how where I am is where I am....and I need to celebrate that, not compare it to anyone else! I may be at the beginning or middle or end of my journey, that shouldn't affect anyone else's journey or affect mine when I'm not on anyone's journey but my own!
What symbolism did you pull into your design?
I wanted to use the stencil in the AMBITION kit, but had used the pie chart on my other projects. So, for this one, and to show how to use it MY way, I used just the little dotted outline of the stencil. I also loved the rows of books to illustrate the "chapters". I loved that old fashioned alarm clock as a symbol of time and how we measure our own time.
Tell us a little bit about how you feel now that you have "let it all out" on this page.
This turned out to be one of my favorites this month. I love the reminder of measuring my journey against my journey alone. Are you guilty of letting comparisons steal your joy?


You can get your AMBITION kit right here!
Check out our design team GALLERY and our GUEST DESIGNER
Stacey Michaud's fabulous layouts!
Come chat with us on the FORUM!
Make sure you like us on FACEBOOK!

Remember, your journey is yours alone! No comparing, okay? xo


No comments: