9.15.2013

Approaching Ambition

Hi there, people!
Are you feeling more Ambitious yet?

I thought, for this month's tip, I'd take you through my process of creating
specific to the month's theme.
Each month, the design team receives the kit and the theme. 
We don't have the benefit of the INSPIRATION PAGE yet, so I have a little "process" I
use to begin exploring the emotion.

I start with Google and look for synonyms, definitions, and even opposite ideas.
Then I head to Pinterest and start searching! I use words in the search bar like "quotes about ambition" or "being ambitious" and start looking for quotes, images, etc. that speak to me or that
might speak "for" me---say what I need to say. 
(PS---we start building the Pinterest board at this point, usually)

I then take some notes and start to plan out what my projects are going to be. 

So...these pins:



inspired these layouts:



Just a little sneak peek into my brain! :)
Don't forget to get your AMBITION KIT!
Head over to the GALLERY for some inspiration! 
Join us on our FORUMS for a little chit chat!

I hope your September is going wonderfully!!


No comments: