12.27.2012

Using Vellum with Diana Brodeur


I was cleaning, or should I say reorganizing, my scrapbooking stash when I came across a couple sheets of vellum that I forgot I had. I kept them out so I could use them on some layouts. I decided to start printing my journaling on them. I love how it still allows you to see the patterned paper underneath and how clean and fresh it looks. Now I can't seem to get enough of vellum!

For this kit, I used vellum journaling on two of my layouts. This one....


And this one...


You should give it a try. I think you will love it too! 

-----------------------------------------

Here are some tips on adhering your vellum, as discussed on our SFTIO Forum:

1. You can use an adhesive specifically for vellum. There is spray, glue dots and tape runners.

2. Use a very small amount in the corners. It might still show through, though.

3. Use staples or brads.

4. Stitching! 

5. Or use a very thin line of glue around all the edges. It will give a cool "matte" look. 





No comments: