10.16.2012

October Sketches


Hello Inside Out lovelies!

Today I wanted to share with you a couple of sketches that I created for Exclusive Content. 

Don't know what Exclusive Content is?  

Then, you'd better come join or message board because there is so much to offer you and it's all FREE! How can you pass up FREE?

I will help you this time by sharing sketches on our blog. Then, I strongly advise you to come visit us and mingle on the message board. 


SFTIO sketches will always feature a wealth of journaling. Because of the nature our layouts tend to take, using the emotionally charged theme each month, we want to help you design layouts where you have plenty of room to express your thoughts.

Here is the layout I created inspired by this sketch:


Here is the second sketch:




And my layout:


The sketches I created are, by no means, something that you have to follow. But if you need that extra shove of inspiration, I hope that you find them helpful. If you use them, I'd love to see what you create! Combine them with our Challenges, which are posted on our forum

See you soon!





No comments: