7.18.2012

Behind the Scenes with Diana

Welcome to another Behind the Scenes for July's Communication.  Today, we are talking with Diana Brodeur and checking out what she has to say about her creative process for one of her layouts.



What prompted you to pick this "take" on Communication?
This particular topic has been something that I struggled with in my past relationship. It’s one that I have made a point to change and better in my life.




Why did you choose this photo?
It’s a big relief to have discovered the utter importance of communicating. A smiling picture is a perfect way to show this accomplishment.

What symbolism did you try to bring through your design?  
The different circles symbolize speak bubbles. Most of them are ragged around the edges to symbolize the discussion of hard topics.




How did you feel about the message of the layout?  
It feels like a breath of fresh air to have released the strings that were tying me down when it comes to communicating the hard topics in relationships.

Why did you choose to show/hide your journaling?  
I prefer to show my journaling. It makes it easier to read when I place them in my albums.

Tell us a little bit about how you feel now that this layout is done.
I feel much lighter and happier!


Thanks Diana... and welcome to our design team.  We are so happy to have you and can't wait to see more of your inside out creations!

You can visit Diana's blog here.

Visit the Design Team Gallery to see more of Diana's and the rest of the team's amazing work using this month's COMMUNICATION kit!



1 comment:

Mary Jo said...

Loved reading this, Diana! :)