4.09.2012

Be Content...Be Inspired

With all the craziness going on in my life, this month's topic, Contentment, is a good daily reminder to think of all those things that bring me to a place of content.  But more on that later. 

Seeking that feeling of contentment has been eluding me lately, so of course, as this month's topic is so timely, I stopped over to spend some time at our inspiration center at Inside Out's site.  Here are some of those things that reached out and grabbed me today.

Click to play...

I can't say enough about this song.  It is so mellow and just chock full of love... and now I see the contentment running throughout it.  Give it a good listen.

How about these quotes:

"Realize that true happiness lies within you. Waste no time and effort searching for peace and contentment and joy in the world outside. Remember that there is no happiness in having or in getting, but only in giving. Reach out. Share. Smile. Hug. Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself."
Og Mandino


"Contentment is not the fulfillment of what you want, but the realization of how much you already have."
Anonymous
 
 "Until you make peace with who you are, you'll never be content with what you have."
Doris Mortman

And these are some photos I found that just exude Contentment to me... I might even have to use one in a scrappy layout!






Do you have any contentment inspiration to share?  Please do...I know I can use all inspiration I can get.  :)



No comments: