1.09.2012

Who Are You?



This month has me all revved up.  I'm having such a great time perusing all of the inspiration over at Inside Out and scrappin' about me in the simplest of terms:  who am I?  What makes me, me?  Because it's all about Individuality this month!  Let me give you a taste of the inspiration that has me fired up starting with my absolute favorite quote of late:




And another:

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. 
Dr. Seuss

Some music to pep you up:





And a fabulous message from one of the members of our Design Team:


layout by Bonita Rose

Please... I invite you over for more Individuality inspiration.  Take some time to get inspired at this month's inspiration page, or join the community to view the galleries and get involved with the conversation about individuality!

I hope to see you there!


No comments: