12.18.2010

Design Team Highlight: I Wonder

Each month our design team takes our chosen topic and shares of themselves with their interpretation of the emotion.  It never ceases to amaze me the different perspectives in the interpretation of the topic AND how amazingly different and expressive the layouts are! 

Take a look at Melissa Elsner's layout "I wonder"



I love how she's using a photo that has her looking off into the distance.  It very much shows the daydreamy emotion of wondering about life.  The colors she chose support this daydream vision... but in my opinion, one of the best parts of this layout is her circular journaling.  Starting with "I wonder" it runs in a circle around the layout in a never-ending loop:

I wonder about a lot of things. Like what my future holds. The "could haves" and "what ifs". And the "when will it happen to me?" I feel content and even at peace but still...
I'm totally going to scraplift that!

Check out the cool rolled pattern papers and the liquid pearls that Melissa used to give her layout wonderful dimension:



Learn more about Melissa's choices with this layout on her blog!  Or, join us over at our community and check out more Wonder design team layouts in our gallery.  I'll be back to share more of "Wonder" soon! 

No comments: