10.30.2015

Behind the Art with Stacey

This has been a fun month where we have explored the idea of true stories.  One true story we love to tell involves how my husband and I met.  It was kinda instant, yet we had been walking around each other's lives for a long time.  Each of us had signs before or when we met that confirmed that the universe was behind our pairing.


I knew I had to incorporate the hearts on this page.  I cut several from the sheet of paper and layered them.  I also used a typewriter and wrote the words, "true love story."  I layered some fun elements from the kit that matched my theme.  I really feel in love with the gold letters.  The coolest element was the top strip of typography.  I used the pink marker from the kit to color in the words "love and adore you."


I added in some simple dots using using a black pen and the pink marker from the kit.  I also grounded the photo with the Yay! tag.


I told tidbits of our true story.  Steve has one of his own involving our meeting.  They make us smile because we know that our meeting was a matter of timing.  Ask and you shall receive.




No comments: