7.22.2015

Behind the Art with Jen


Hi, artist friends... I'm here to share another page from this month's "Shine" kit!  I love this page and was inspired by all the triangles and circles in this kit.  Lots of bling here!  This photo is of me and three of my workout girls... we have a group that runs, trains, and laughs together.  I love their glow, their energy and wit!  Each is unique but together we push each other to be better people and train harder.  Working out with them makes exercise fun!

 I cut triangles from the patterned paper to mimic the triangles in the overlay tag and paper.  This photo is from our first 5K race together.  Love these girls!
 It's always good times with them and they push me harder and keep me motivated.

 This page makes me smile and so do these ladies!  Keep on shining on...
Who makes you smile and shine?


No comments: