6.02.2015

Behind the Art with Melissa

Happy Tuesday everyone!

I am so in love with the June kit! Not only does it have awesome product from Crate Paper and Simple Stories but, I love the subject... I AM.

The sky is the limit for where I want to take this. Here is one of my pages using the kit:


I love the thought of leaving pages with journaling for others to read. My imagination runs wild with who might come across my albums years from now. So, this one I'm leaving a note about me being... FUN. Because I am. I fly my dork flag proudly, as you can see in the photo I used.


I was inspired by the glitter letters in my kit. The minute I saw the word FUN, I thought, "Hey! That's me!"

I did some layering with the elements and really utilized the gold. I think that when it comes to pieces of our personality, they are valuable to who we are. And I wanted to exude that with the embellishments.


Arrows lead the eye around my page and the feathers symbolism carefree to me. I love the idea of being a beautiful feather, floating in the breeze, loving life and all it has to offer.


Thanks for swinging by today! 

Are you ready to dive into one our journaling kit? Head over to Inside Out to grab yours now!



No comments: