6.18.2015

Behind the Art with Felecia

Its absolutely amazing when the products in a kit do all the heavy lifting for you. That is certainly the case with the Simple Stories Thankful paper.

Don't get me wrong, I love to journal and I love to create.

But finding a product that has precisely what I need is kind of like finding my name on one of those tourist shop key chains...it makes me excessively joyful! (You've seen my name! they don't make keychains with that name!)

Most of the words I could possibly imagine for this topic are there.

And so, instead of journaling myself, I let this awesome paper do the journaling for me.

I kind of tried this out using the whole sheet, but found that I liked the cut out better.

I really LOVED the bird on this journaling card ...and his matching little phrase.



I really LOVED the bird on this journaling card ...and his matching little phrase..and the beautiful gold letters.


Then I added some pearls, sequins and ink spatters to make it feel effervescent. 



The paper is so versatile...you could use it all as one sheet and highlight certain phrases. You could paint over the things you didn't want and only left the phrases you do want exposed. You could slice it into separate lines and just use those. You could cut it apart in various shapes, kind of like I did - or in a circle, or a square...

Have fun exploring I Am!!

Peace, ya'll!

No comments: