4.27.2015

Behind the Art with Stacey

A new week begins and we are getting closer to summer!  I can't wait for freedom and no schedule.  In the meantime, I am trying to find balance in the midst of change and a bit of stress.  How do I find calm when all we do is run?  How do I keep peace when there is some anxiety?

I am figuring it out!  One thing that is helping is having a strong game plan.  I have been using my Webster's Color Crush Planner and I love this thing!  It keeps my honest and organized.  I spend a few minutes each day pulling my self together with the planner.

I decided to make a meaningful tag that I can put in the front of my planner.  The idea goes with the April kit, Soft & Strong.  It is meant to remind me to stay strong and soft.  To find that balance.  I know it brings happiness.

I love opening my planner and seeing the tag.  I used one of the Kraft tags right from the kit.  Then I added a few embellishments and a note inside. 

 
Here it is.  Simple things that make an impact! 
 
 

No comments: