3.16.2015

Behind the Art with Stacey

This month we are focusing on bravery.  What makes you brave enough to face your fears or dig deep within?  I asked myself that same question.  The answer was easy....my two babies.  They have given me the strength and motivation to go far within myself and heal my wounds.  I can't be the best mom if I have all sorts of personal barriers in my way.

 
I created this really fun and festive page as a true celebration of my kids.  They have literally saved me.  We all engage in behaviors that we are less than proud of.  We may continue to act that way until something makes us take a long, hard look at ourselves.  For me, it was these two.  I want them to see the best me.
 

 
I layered the square cut-out with the sentiments over the bright, happy paper to convey my emotions.  I created my own title by cutting the "You" and "loved" from two separate journaling cards.  I finished the cluster off with the cork heart because it is all love!

 
I used the title as the first few words of my story.  I told my honest story in a positive way.  I hope one day they read this and know again how much I adore them!
 
 

No comments: