2.09.2015

Behind the Art with Stacey

The theme of the month is restore.  I quickly started thinking of things in my life that needed to be restored.  Were there strained friendships, lost beliefs or a lack of faith in something.  I thought of a friendship that has meant the world to me.  It is over 25 years old.  We went through a period where I thought the friendship could be over.  I was wrong, thank goodness.



I started with a photo of my best friends.  One of them and me had an incident where it became really tense and strained.  It took awhile to heal it and the third BFF was important in healing it.  This is us in happier times after we found a way back.  I know they would do anything for me and I feel the same way.  I placed the circles all along the side, choosing the motifs and sayings very carefully.


I chose the heart paper as a top border because my heart was really affected by this situation.  I loved the Our Journey rub-on and used it to build my title.




I used the frame as a place to put my journaling.  Again, I tried to be raw and honest.  Friendship like this is irreplaceable and I need to remember that. 


No comments: