1.19.2015

Behind the Art with Stacey

The January kit is called Forward.  I think it is a powerful word whether it represents the fact that you are a forward person or that you are marching forward.  I took inspiration in the idea of looking forward to who I want to be this coming  year.  I like to set goals for myself and putting them in writing only makes them more real.



I wanted this page to be feminine so I used the scalloped paper along the top and bottom.  I purposefully chose the Storyteller book spine.  I picked embellishments that matched the theme such as the check mark, happy heart transparency and the banner stickers.  Life is about small victories!



I placed the 2015 stickers on the wood tag to give it dimension.  I also used the stars because I want it to be a banner year!


I used a photo of myself...go with it and take those selfies.  You will be happy you did as you look back in time.  I used this paper from the kit to journal my resolutions for the year. These reflect those things if life that are troubling me or things I want to get better at.






No comments: