10.20.2014

Behind the Art wtih Stacey

This month is all about energy.  I loved using the prompts to help me think about page ideas.  I decided to scrap about an event that gave me so much energy.  It was a unique experience that my husband and I shared together. 


We went to Sedona, AZ this past spring and it was a one of a kind experience.  We had our best day on the last night of the trip.  I don't think I will ever forget all the cool moments of that afternoon and night.


I decided to use rectangular elements and arrows to create a lot of movement on this page.  It is about the energy of the vortexes.  I think the back and forth of the lines creates a cool vibe.  I hand cut the title from a sheet of paper and grounded it with the arrow sticker.  I used the "Scenic Route" card to match the theme.



I journaled above and below the card, telling the story of the day.  We saw the most amazing sunset.  But the day wasn't about what we saw.  Instead, it was what we felt.  The energy was unbelievable.  We both felt the same sensation that God was with us.  Nature was fierce and amazing.  We were so solid. 

It was a moment that can't be put into words.








No comments: