10.29.2014

Behind the Art with Jen

 Hi!  My final page this month has lots of visual energy!  I love all the different bright colors of this kit.  It makes me feel energized!  Just like my running sneakers do every time I look down at them!  I love the bright pink of these shoes.  They are my first running sneaks and they kept me going even when running was hard!

 All of those arrow stickers were perfect for this page!  I wanted to show movement and used some cut triangles at the top to help bring your eye around to the bottom. 
 The little patterns and references to travel or what you might see while running in the neighborhood! 
 All of these symbols, words, and colors are full of energy!  So am I when I run... it is my time to think, look around me and push myself a little more each time!



No comments: