9.15.2014

Behind the Art with Stacey

When I am creating with a kit, I first start by reading the definition of the theme.  I look at several definitions, reading and rereading until the ideas start coming in.  I see flashes of faces or themes and take note.  Thriving must involve my husband and I.  Being married is hard work and staying together for the long haul requires connections.  I documented what has helped my husband and I thrive as a couple.


I love the large word cards in the kit and made the Love one a major focal point on my page.  Our Love Grows is the title.  I used the Cloud 9 tag and the Daily Stuff circle because a relationship is fostered on a daily basis.  I layered my photo with words and motifs that were meaningful.  Of course, I had to incorporate a heart.  I added the Can't Stop Laughing speech bubble because laughter is a major part of our dynamic.


We work to keep a connection, yet it is one of the most natural things.  This page represents how I want our relationship to continue to evolve over time.


In spite of daily challenges involving stress and busy schedules, marriages can thrive when you focus on the important things.

No comments: