6.03.2014

Behind the Art with Melissa

Hi everyone!

This months kit is full of travel themed icons and patterns. But, we at Inside Out know that all those icons can be used in symbolic ways. Ways that can help us record our deepest thoughts. I especially found the timing of this kit so perfect. This month marks a transition in life where I am making a big move. As I am doing this, it is leading me to think about where I go for direction.

For me... it's my faith.


I've made many decisions based on lots of prayer and faith. And I've never regretted it. It's amazing how the doors opened for opportunities and the path was paved for new journeys.


For this layout I pulled a variety of icons. Using the arrows, geotag and various wood veneers, I wanted to showcase different parts of my life. No matter the direction or location, I know where I can place my faith and go to for direction.



How about you? Where do you go to for direction? Why not grab a kit - we already put together the product for you - and record your thoughts now!




No comments: