6.11.2014

Behind the Art with Jen Matott


 Travel is one of my favorite ways to be inspired!  I love to see different vistas and areas of the world.  My husband and I went to Italy a couple summers ago and it was a trip of a lifetime!  He won an award through his company for all his hard work and we both got to go to Sienna and Florence, Italy for a week!  It was amazing!  I knew I wanted to use this vellum and gold paper of the world for this page... it's gorgeous!

 I colored the plane with the paint and added it so it looks like it's flying from NY to Italy where the little heart marker is.
 This photo is from one of the vineyards in Tuscany... Gorgeous!  Now I know why the Masters of the Fine Arts always came to Italy to paint.  It was inspiring! 
 The little globe accent was perfect and I also added a hashtag with the title to make it more modern. I loved this trip and now I can check this off my bucketlist!  What's on your travel bucketlist?

No comments: