5.12.2014

Behind the Art with Stacey

This month brings the theme of Intuition and I decided to scrap about the people who help me trust my intuition.  I actually took it a step further and focused on those who like to read the signs of life just like I do.  I created this page to celebrate my sister's-in-law.  They realized that there are signs and symbols all around that lead and validate.  We often share those inspiring stories of when we trusted our instincts.


I wanted to make this page girlie and frilly.  I love this photo and wanted to show it off.  I decided to add some hand cut flowers and ribbons.  It represents that woman's intuition.  I added the photo under the top, thick border because these are women I really trust.  Their thoughts carry a lot of weight with me. 





I added the journaling pocket because I loved the boldness of color.  Having vibrant beliefs that the world is full of signs is cool.  It is a stand out trait so it needed a stand out color.  I hand cut the hello because it seemed like cursive writing that I would use. I added the question mark because the true nature of things is sometimes unknown.

I really love the Webster's Pages goodies in this kit.  It allows you to explore your feminine side!

No comments: