12.13.2013

Weekend Warmup - Trust Yourself and a Challenge

Do you trust yourself?
I've struggled with this concept for a long time.
I actually can't think of many poor choices that I've made. Even the ones that seemed like a miss at the time ended up being choices that led me to better future outcomes.
So why am I so hard on myself? Why are WE so hard on ourselves?

Oprah had this to say back in 2011.
And this.
And it begs the question, why don't we as women pay more attention to the still, small voice inside - our intuition, our gut?
I don't have the answer, but I do have a suggestion:
Find just one thing in 2013 that you feel really good about - and not something external. Think about just one choice you made that resulted in a great outcome. Maybe it was an easy choice for you; maybe it was a painful one. 
Take that choice and celebrate it - celebrate YOU and your ability to choose wisely and let it inform your heart that YOU can be trusted by the most important woman in your life - YOU.
You can create a super simple LO, art journal page, atc, canvas...whatever, about that ONE choice and how it will remind you to TRUST in you.
Want more support?

Buy our TRUST kit and you'll have everything you need to tell your story your way. Click the pic below to grab your kit featuring Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party and Carta Bella Hello Again, tons of gorgeous wood veneer, Faber-Castell Gelatos and more:


And if you like musical reminders, check out this oldie and goodie from one of my early folk music heroines (don't let the album title scare you...this song is an ode to trusting the inner you...) 

Enjoy!


No comments: