12.09.2013

Behind the Art with Lori

Hello! How's your December going?
By now you know that this month we are exploring
TRUST.
I wanted to start off by sharing some insight into this layout:


I loved the mix of the black and white and turquoise..to me it looks serene, even though the subject matter isn't always so calm and peaceful.
 This quote by Mila Bron says,
" I'm learning to trust the journey, even when I don't understand it."
This is sooo true for me. I have to trust that my
life, my experiences, my triumphs, my disappointments,
are all part of the becoming. The journey includes all of the above.
I have to trust that, even when I don't understand it,
even when it is NOT turning out the way I planned, or wanted it to,
it's all ok...it's not my plan, it's God's.
I've gotta just trust.
This is not an easy lesson to learn!


I hope you will play along with us this month!


Our inspiration page is just brimming with good stuff. 
Join us on the forums for challenges and chatter.
Make sure to check out the gallery!
And like us on facebook to keep up with all the latest!
xo
Lori

No comments: