11.28.2013

Behind the Art with Melissa and Happy Thanksgiving!

To all of our friends in the U.S.


We are so thankful for YOU and wish many blessings, joy and peace to you this holiday weekend. And, if you are going out into the madness that is Black Friday... good luck! :)

I thought it somewhat appropriate to share the last layout I created using the Wisdom kit. I love the book of Proverbs in the Bible and I am very thankful for having something (the Bible) to go to for insight, encouragement and... wisdom! I decided I wanted to record some of my favorite verses from Proverbs that speak to the topic of Wisdom.


This layout will be a great resource for me when I'm leafing through the pages of my scrapbook. I love being able to document my thoughts AND document things like this to ponder later on. 

Here is a photo of the full layout:


As you can see, the journaling is hidden. The reason I did it this way, was simply for design purposes. Also, there is an element of fun in having to interact with my layout. I get to tuck the journaling away for another day. It's almost like it's my own secret to keep and ponder in my heart. 


A tab to symbolize something to remember later.  A light bulb to symbolize a great idea! A good thought! An important thought!

Where do you go for wisdom... or encouragement when it comes to wisdom and being wise?


P.S. You can see a tutorial for how I made the pockets holding the tags on my blog


No comments: