11.04.2013

Behind the Art with Lori

Hi folks, and welcome to November!
We're showcasing our WISDOM kit this month. 
I wanted to start with this layout:

I start my process of designing each month by looking through and/or pinning to our
I find so often that what I want to say about the emotion
can be expressed in a quote. 
I veered off my usual messy route this month and focused on a fairly clean and simple layout. 
I loved this quote by Socrates, "Wisdom begins in wonder."
This rung so true for me...we must wonder and experience things in order to have the desire to learn more and grow in wisdom. 


I pulled in the feathers in the kit to show an element of nature...that's where I
go to really ponder things...outside. 
I wanted to keep this one pretty plain and simple, 
because that's what the quote is...short and sweet, but truth.

If you want to explore wisdom with us this month, 
you can get your kit here.
Our inspiration page is chock full of good stuff. 
Join us on the forums for challenges and chatter.
Make sure to check out the gallery!
And like us on facebook to keep up with all the latest!

xo
Lori


No comments: