Do you love inspiring others?
Does diving into the deepest part of your soul and sharing with others make you excited?
Then this announcement is for YOU!
It has been a year since our last open design team call and we are looking forward to starting fresh. Continue reading for more information!
Scrapbooking from the Inside Out, the inspirational source, kit club, and online community for scrapbookers who want to explore their inner lives and deepest thoughts and dreams is seeking new members to add to our amazing Design Team!
Our mission is to inspire women and girls to express themselves through meaningful artistic expression using the great tools of our industry.
Every month Scrapbooking from the Inside Out creates a kit that uses the freshest supplies along with symbolism that helps you tell your real story. Our industry-exclusive FREE Inspiration Page each month provides a multimedia support system - including deep journaling prompts, a music playlist, quotes, photos and evocative challenges to make tender hearts and creative minds and hands flow.
We will be taking submissions from now through November 15, 2013. Announcements will be made on or before November 30, 2012. That gives you LOTS of time to compile your submissions. We really want to see your best work and want you to have the time to put together a meaningful application.
We are seeking talented designers (US and Canada only at this time, sorry!) who are passionate about scrapbooking and personal growth to share in this journey. As a Design Team member, you will serve a critical role in promoting the kits and the website on message boards, the blog, and representing the company where ever you can. We ask that our designers not hold design team positions with any other kit club or online scrapbooking retailer. Manufacturer design team appointments and teaching at your LSS are fine.
As a member of our Design Team, you will be asked to:
- create 4 - 5 self-focused layouts using 80% materials from our kit each month and relating to the theme of the month
- contribute one monthly article or class for special content on the forum (tips or techniques with step by step photos) and one monthly blog post giving background on a layout
- participate on our message boards at least 5 days per week
- design for Inside Out for a 6-month term, beginning on December 1, 2013 (starting with the January 2014 Kit)
- post your Inside Out LOs as requested by us at scrapbook community sites and on Facebook
- submit your LOs for publication as requested
All projects made with the kit are yours to keep, and when used in the newsletter or on the website, you will be given full credit. We encourage you to submit your work for publication as long as you give Inside Out proper credit in the contents list.
Your compensation will be:
- Free monthly kit, including shipping, for kit release months January - June 2014.
- Paid admission to CHA-Winter 2014 in Anaheim (travel and hotel NOT included).
- Recognition on our website with a link to your blog.
- Publishing opportunities and featured blog opportunities based on SFTIO partnerships with manufacturers and celebrities.
- Incredible friendships and creative insight into your heart!
To apply, please email the following to email@example.com (subject: Design Team Submission - Your Name):
- photos of 4 layouts of any size (they do not have to be new). All 4 projects should be about YOU and your inner world – your thoughts, feelings, dreams, fears
- links to your online gallery, blog and/or resume, if available
- your full contact information: name, phone number, email address, and mailing address
- a short paragraph or two about why you want to be one of our designers – why this concept matters to you
- a list of your current scrapbooking commitments – other DT work, etc. (you do not need previous design team experience to apply! all applicants will be considered.)
We’re a passionate and creative team looking for like-minded people who love to share their thoughts and feelings using our craft and foster a supportive and welcoming community. We look forward to getting to know you!