10.17.2013

Making Marks

Hi folks, 
So hopefully, you all have gotten...or will be getting this months's
 BELONGING kit...it's seriously gorgeous!!
I wanted to share with you some alternate ways of using the
Ranger Distress Marker in Seedless Preserves. 
Now, of course, you can use it just to write:


But, why stop there?
These markers stay wet a little longer, so you can smear, paint, etc. with them as well. 

I wanted to use mine for some painty techniques.
I started by coloring on to my craft sheet....you could use any piece of plastic.


Then I used a water brush (there's a tube in the handle that holds water---you could use just a wet paintbrush) to paint borders, make splatters, and lay down color.






For my little 4x6 canvas, I just colored all over the surface directly with the marker and then used a brush and my fingers to spread the color around.


I was pleasantly surprised at how versatile this little marker ended up being!

Be sure to check out this month's GALLERY including our 
teen GUEST DESIGNER, Heather Adams!

Come visit and chat with us on the FORUM!

Like our FACEBOOK page for updates!

I hope you're feeling a real sense of BELONGING this month!






No comments: