9.28.2013

Guest Designer: Stacey Michaud

What an incredible month of exploring Ambition with everyone and we have VERY much enjoyed having Stacey Michaud joining us. Earlier this month you got to know her more and I hope that you visited her gallery on the SFTIO page.

I pulled a favorite layout to share with you today.

Stacey is always brilliant when it comes to using the kits down to the little details. Whenever I look at her layouts I am always gasping with delight when I see how she cut something or tweaked it to make it her own. Such is the case with the paper with the heart. It seems so simple! But, it provides the perfect pop of color below her photo and symbolism.

 

Looking closer at the ladies, I notice she used the embellishments at the appropriate place. It looks like those powerful and colorful ladies are marching with bright stars and hearts in their hands. And I KNOW Stacey is a lover of banners. Placing them at the top to help balance the movement at the bottom was perfect.


Reading her journaling is enough for us to see that Stacey knows the benefits and rewards of visual journaling and scrapping from the heart. 

Thank you so much Stacey for joining us this month! 

Visit Stacey's blog here: It's Just Paper




No comments: