7.09.2013

July Guest Designer: Latrice Murphy


We are so excited to have the talented and creative Latrice Murphy guest designing with us this month. 

Hey there, my name is Latrice Murphy. I'm mama to three wild and crazy kids (7, 4 and 2). Girl, boy, boy.  They never cease to amaze me and they test my mama skills everyday.  I've been married 10 years to my best friend George who 100% supports my love of blogging and paper crafting. We met at a track meet back in the day when we use to compete.  We live in Aurora, Illinois and plan to live here forever.  I have a major passion for crafting, photography and I adore baking. You can find me creating in my Studio late at night. You can find me on Social media such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Vine and of course Pinterest. I can't wait to share my creations with you all. I'm very happy to be here.

Here some amazing sneaks of Latrices' layouts using the July kit CONFIDENCE.








Beautiful, right?

Want to see more? You can view full photos of Latrice's layouts using the July kit CONFIDENCE by clicking here
We will have Latrice back on the blog, later in the month, sharing some "Behind the Scenes" with one of her layouts. 

Links:
Her Blog
You can also find Latrice on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram


No comments: