7.10.2013

Behind the Scenes with Lori


Hi Inside Out peeps!
This month, I wanted to share a little bit about this layout:

What prompted you to pick this take on CONFIDENCE?
I wanted this to feel a bit like a bulletin board, filled with little daily reminders and affirmations. My self-talk can be so negative, that it's nice to remind myself of these things.
 How do you feel about the message of your layout?
I love how this turned out, a little messy, but fun! I started by making little clusters of papers and embellishments...using up those scraps!

What symbolism did you pull into your design?
I think it did end up looking like a message board, with little reminders stuck on there. All of the little stickers and sentiments in the kit ended up being perfect for this. I also included the Bible verse from Philippians 1:6 on the little tag sprayed with the mist through some punchinella, "Being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you will be faithful to complete it...". Sometimes I need to be reminded that I'm not finished yet...He is still working on me!
Tell us a little bit about how you feel now that you have "let it all out" on this page.
 I think these are all good reminders to live life to the fullest. I want to appreciate the everyday and celebrate the little things. How about you?

Can you believe we are celebrating 5 YEARS? That means we have explored
60 different emotions! WOO! That's a lot!
You can get your CONFIDENCE kit right HERE and pick up some of our previous kits packed with goodness for just $25 each!!
Check out our design team GALLERY and our GUEST DESIGNER, Latrice Murphy's fabulous layouts!
Come chat with us on the FORUM!
Make sure you like us on FACEBOOK!
I'm CONFIDENT that you'll love being a part of our community!!:) xo


1 comment:

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Very cool very confident and positive layout!