5.13.2013

Play With Me...

We're all about providing you as much inspiration as possible.  Today I'd love to play a game.  Let's play Name That Tune.  For every topic, we pull some songs together for musical inspiration.  I've pulled some lyrics from some of those songs... can you name them? 

"I shouldn't love you but I want to, I just can't turn away, I shouldn't see you but I can't move, I can't look away.  And I don't know how to be fine when I'm not, 'cause I don't know how to make a feeling stop."

"Somewhere on a desert highway she rides a Harley-Davidson.  Her long, blonde hair flying in the wind."

"There may come a day when we have nothing left to say.  When conversation stops, we're facing our defeat, I'll be next to you and you'll be right there next to me."

"Baby, I know you're wondering why I won't go over to your place.  Cause I'm not too sure about how I feel, so I'd rather go at my own pace."

"You gave me this beating baby, this rhythm inside.  And you made me feel good and feel nice and feel loved, give me paradise."

Stuck?  Curious but can't make out the answers?  Head on over to our Inspiration page and listen to our playlist for both answers and inspiration!


No comments: